Providing training opportunities to families, school districts and service providers is a primary focus of the APF’s work. Successful outcomes require that parents, teachers, and professionals have knowledge and up-to-date information about ASD and effective strategies that truly make a difference. APF sponsors workshops, consultation, and seminars making training and support available to those who touch the lives of children diagnosed with ASD.
APF is pleased to provide multiple workshops covering a range of topics, including:
- Creating the Receptive Learner
- Advanced Teaching Strategies
- Teaching Social Skills that Change Lives
- 5-Day Hands-On ABA Workshop
- Implementing Effective Social Skills Groups
Check back often for announcements of upcoming workshops, or sign up for our Email Subscription.