The Center for Advancement of Behavior Analysis is committed to furthering the field of ABA and ASD by promoting expertise in the application of behavioral treatment. CABA is dedicated to promoting accessible and effective Autism treatment, training the next generation of professionals, educating those impacted by Autism Spectrum Disorder, disseminating empirically supported information, and advancing the science of quality ABA.
We believe that in order for professionals to provide quality intervention they must be well trained. Training should not be considered accomplished merely based on the length of time one has participated.
Of paramount importance is how knowledgeable a professional has become in a topic area and how competently she or he can implement the procedures in real life situations.
Competency should be measured with objective data and should not be based solely on how well a professional can talk about an activity but rather how well he or she can perform the activity. By combining intensive didactic training and extensive supervised hands-on experience, we believe that professionals can implement a wide variety of ABA based procedures with individuals diagnosed with ASD with the utmost quality.
- To Train Professionals in the Implementation of Quality ABA Intervention
- To increase knowledge of the core concepts of Applied Behavior Analysis
- To increase knowledge of the core features of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- To provide ongoing training to professionals via multiple modalities
- To improve the quality of intervention available to individuals diagnosed with ASD receive
- To increase the general public’s understanding of ABA and ASD intervention
The Center for the Advancement of Behavior Analysis
200 Marina Drive • Seal Beach, CA • 90740.
For more information contact Justin B. Leaf at firstname.lastname@example.org