APFA is Pleased to Offer One-Year Internship Programs Commencing September 2016
• Internships available for all levels of professional training; ranging from post-baccalaureates, graduate students, post-doctorates and practicing professionals interested in continued training.
• Interns will take up to 8 courses directly related to ABA and Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Interns will work directly with individuals diagnosed with ASD
• Interns will receive intensive supervision from experts in the field of behavioral treatment and ASD
2016 – 2017 CABA class is currently full.
WORKSHOPS & CONFERENCES
To increase the knowledge of professionals in the field of behavioral treatment, educators, service providers and families of children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, CABA will conduct a series of one-day workshops/conferences, two-day conferences, and five-day conferences.
Topics will include:
• General information as it relates to Autism Spectrum Disorder
• General information on concepts related to principles based on Applied Behavior Analysis
• Interventions to increase social behavior
• Interventions to increase language
• Interventions to decrease aberrant behavior
• Staff Training, Supervision, and Ethics
• Training professionals towards a progressive model of ABA.
The Center for the Advancement of Behavior Analysis
200 Marina Drive • Seal Beach, CA • 90740 For more information contact Justin B. Leaf at email@example.com